Kristal Marshall is an American model and former WWE Diva best known for her performance as Kristal Lashley, Bobby Lashley’s on-screen wife and real-life girlfriend in World Wrestling Entertainment’s SmackDown.She can do anything and everything.
Kristal Marshall Biography
She is a well-known model, beauty queen, and former pro wrestler. Kristal was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States on November 11th, 1983. She belongs to the African ethnic group and practices Christianity. Bobby Lashley, a well-known professional wrestler, was Kristal’s previous boyfriend or partner.
Marshall Physical Appearance
Marshall, who stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall, is a lovely model. She is approximately 54 kilograms in weight. Kristal stands out with her dark brown eyes and black hair. Kristal Marshall has a 34B breast size. Kristal hasn’t got any tattoos on her skin.
Kristal Early life
Born in Los Angeles, Kristal was born to Romeo and Riya Marshall, who raised her together with her younger brother Jason Marshall. She attended Los Altos High School because she is a Los Angeles native.
Kristal stated in an interview with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) that she was an average student who disliked studying during her school years. She did, however, state that she had a reasonable amount of interest in engaging in a variety of sports.
Kristal Marshall made headlines in the United States and throughout the world when she revealed in 2007 that she was Bobby Lashley’s girlfriend. Within three to four years, the then-sweet couple welcomed two children, Myles and Naomi, into their households.
Kristal only dated Bobby for three years. Due to personal issues, the couple split up in 2010. Kristal found it difficult to forget about Bobby Lashley because she adored the giant WWE superstar.
Kristal Marshall Career
Modeling As A Profession
• Marshall debuted in WWE as a contestant in the 2005 Raw Diva Search, where she came in fourth place. Marshall was signed to a development agreement soon after the contest ended and assigned to Deep South Wrestling, WWE’s newest “farm territory” at the time, despite not winning the Diva Search contract.
• Her first real feud on the brand was with Jillian Hall, who was on a heel run. Marshall beat Hall in her SmackDown. The debut, a “Divas Uncovered” match, was held on March 10, 2006, in which Kristal was defeated by Jillian Hall, but Michelle McCool afterward consoled her. When Diva’s winner Ashley Massaro entered SmackDown, Marshall was turned heel and forced to seem resentful of Massaro’s Diva Search victor.
• Marshall was allied with Michelle McCool, and the two feuded with Massaro and then-babyface Jillian Hall, culminating in a Fatal Four-Way Bra and Panties match at The Great American Bash, in which Marshall was injured but did not miss any time. In September, the winner of the following year’s Diva Search, then-babyface Layla El, joined the brand, and Marshall became embroiled in a dispute with her. Marshall teamed up with Mike “The Miz Mizanin” to take on Layla and the Boogeyman in this one.
• Marshall returned to the ring in February 2007 and began a storyline in which she played a close friend of Vickie Guerrero, the then-babyface, who was suspiciously preparing something and then flirted with SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long. Marshall persuaded Long to hire Guerrero as his assistant after she proclaimed her love for him, leaving her in charge of the show on occasion. Long eventually proposed marriage but died of a heart attack on September 21 during the in-ring ceremony. A few weeks later, she was released from her WWE contract.
• Bound for Glory, a Total Nonstop Action Wrestling event, took place on October 18, 2009. Marshall made her debut as a member of the crowd cheering on her husband Bobby Lashley during his match with Samoa Joe, called Kristal Lashley. She subsequently began an escalating feud with Scott Steiner, who harassed her in the stands during his and Lashley’s matches.
• On the 5th of November, Marshall joined Lashley to the ring but was escorted backstage by the referee, where Steiner attempted to kidnap her, but was thwarted by Lashley. On the December 12 edition of Impact, she made her TNA in-ring debut, teaming up with Lashley in a losing effort against Steiner and Awesome Kong in a mixed tag team bout. Bobby and Kristal Lashley demanded their immediate departure from TNA Wrestling and turned them into villains in the process.
• Marshall made an appearance on Hogan Knows Best. On Project Runway, she featured with Maria Kanellis, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Layla, and Michelle McColl. She modeled for her first magazine cover in June 2007, for the September issue of African Americans on Wheels.
Kristal Social Media
Kristal Marshall has only 29K Instagram followers despite being a former WWE and TNA standout. She mainly posts about her personal life and family.
Twitter :- @Kristalmarshall
Kristal Marshall’s Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million (US dollars).
Marshall’s vibrant spirit and dynamic enthusiasm continue to inspire millions of people, particularly those who aspire to a career in wrestling. Her unprecedented confidence and impulsiveness separate her from the rest. With her development, WWE expects her to become a more important role in the women’s division. Hope her accomplishment serves as a shining example for everyone.
• Dancing, swimming, horseback riding, and listening to music are some of Marshall’s favorite pastimes.
• Kristal is a major movie buff and loves watching Harry Potter and others.
• Her favorite colors are pink and purple.
• Kristal is a frequent visitor to Barbados, as it is her favorite vacation spot.
• Kristal enjoys Indian and Italian cuisine.