Katie Price Biography – her Family, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, wiki & More
Katie Price Biography
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield was born in Brighton, England, on May 22, 1978. Katie Price is a journalist, model, and businesswoman. She rose to fame as a glamour model in 1996, with regular appearances on Page 3 of the British newspaper The Sun under the pseudonym Jordan. She is the unusual star of a brand-new home repair show, attempting to restore her “Mucky Mansion” to its former glory. Katie will be followed in Channel 4’s new three-part series as she tries to transform her decrepit 11-bedroom Sussex mansion into a “happy home and sanctuary” for the entire family.
Katie Price Early life
Katie Price is the daughter of “Amy” and “Ray” Infield. Ray and Amy Infield have only one child, Price. She was born in Italy and is of Italian, Spanish, English, and Jewish ancestry. Price’s maternal grandmother was a devout Jew, although she does not follow the faith. When Katie Price was four years old, her father “Ray Infield” abandoned the family. In 1988, her mother married Paul Price, a builder, and she adopted the surname “Price.” Daniel Price is her elder brother, while Sophie is her younger maternal half-sister. Blatchington Mill School was Katie Price’s alma mater. She was a gifted swimmer who represented Sussex in regional competitions. She began modeling as a child and worked for a clothing company at thirteen. She also developed an interest in horseback riding during her childhood.
Katie Price Relationships, Husbands and Children
Katie Paris had a no. of celebrity and sports-related relationships, notably with players Teddy Sheringham and Dwight Yorke, musician Gareth Gates, Warren Furman, and Dane Bowers. Price, on the other hand, has been married three times:
• Her first marriage took place in 2005 when she married Australian singer-songwriter, Peter Andre. Junior Savva Andreas Andre was born in 2005, and Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre was born in 2007.
• Price married actor Alex Reid for the second time on February 2, 2010, and the couple divorced in January 2011.
• Third April 2012-October 2012): In April 2012, she became engaged to Argentine model Leandro Penna, and the couple divorced in October 2012.
• On January 16, 2013, she married Kieran Hayler, a builder and part-time stripper, for the fourth time. They have two children: a son named “Jett Riviera Hayler” was born in 2013, and a girl named “Bunny Hayler” was born in 2014. After discovering that Hayler was cheating on her, the pair announced their divorce in August 2017.
• She has one more child among her four from two marriages. Harvey, her son, was born in May of 2002. Dwight Yorke, an ex-footballer, is his father.
Age and body measurements
Katie Price is a woman who is 43 years old. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 55 kilograms, and has blue eyes. She appears to be maintaining her beautiful body as she progresses to higher and better things.
Katie Price’s Modeling Career
After having professional images shot of him, Price chose to pursue a modeling career, and she appeared on page 3 of the British publication The Sun as “Jordan” in 1996. Her surgically enlarged breasts made her famous. She went for the first in a succession of breast-enhancement procedures when she was 20 years old. Price has regularly appeared in the Daily Star, FHM, the British version of Playboy, Nuts, Maxim, Loaded, Vogue, and Esquire, and campaigned as a candidate in the 2001 UK general election in Stretford and Urmston.
Katie Price Television Career
Katie Price First Album
On November 27, 2006, she and her ex-husband, Peter Andre, released “A Whole New World” through Sony BMG. It received a 1.5-star rating from AllMusic. It was awarded gold in the UK. Her albums, over 180,000, were sold In the United Kingdom.
Katie Price First TV Show
Katie Price first regular significant TV role, aside from guest appearances, was as co-host of the reality TV show “Hell’s Kitchen” in 2004. She appears in each of the first season’s 15 episodes.
Katie Price Awards and Achievements
• In 2007, she won the Grattan Award for Celebrity Mum of the Year.
• In 2005, she was nominated for ‘Being Jordan’ and ‘My Pony Care Book.’
• Katie is also involved in other ventures like Nutrition supplements, Music, cosmetics and Clothing, politics and Campaigns, Books, etc. She is a businesswoman.