WHAT IS THE AADHAAR CARD?
Aadhaar card is 12 digit numeric Indian identity number that can be enrolled free of cost from all government approved centers , banks and partners after enrollment & verification. Enrollment can be done online or offline both mediums but for the final application & documents verification one need to visit Govt. approved aadhaar centers. The complete data is stored in UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) which is an establishment by the Government of India, launched on 28 January 2009. Aadhaar enrollment is based on biometric and demographic data, is one of the world’s largest biometric ID system. Aadhaar whole data is kept in approx. 7,000 servers in Bengaluru and Manesar location, in India.
Here is list of quick 9 steps which you can consider while applying for the Aadhaar card for your child online
1. SEARCH “https://uidai.gov.in/ ” in GOOGLE.COM OR Open it in your WEB BROWSER LIKE CHROME
Open UIDAI website (https://uidai.gov.in) in your browsers like chrome & Mozilla Firefox.
- Click On My Aadhaar Link in top menu like in below image or Scroll down to locate a “Book an Appointment” Option
- For already enrolled application you can check the current status
- One can download or print the aadhaar Id from https://uidai.gov.in if your enrollment is successful
2. CHOOSE BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OPTIONS
Clicking on Book an Appointment link you will get two types of enrollment options below-
i) Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra
ii) Book an Appointment at Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kendra
An appointment can be also booked for the below services on Aadhaar Seva Kendra services
- New Aadhaar enrolment
- Your Name Update
- Your Address Update
- Your Mobile No. Update
- Your Email ID Update
- Your Date of Birth Update
- Your Gender Update
- Your Biometric Details (Your Photo + Fingerprints details+ Iris) Update
3. SELECT NEW AADHAAR OPTION
After selecting center details you will get three options-
i) Aadhaar Update
ii) New Aadhaar
iii) Manage Appointment
At this stage, you need to select “New Aadhaar” Options and enter the mobile number & Captcha details
Click on generate OTP to verify the mobile number proceed further to next step
4. ENTER THE APPOINTMENT DETAILS
After verifying the OTP your need to select the appointment details fields like resident type, state, appointment type, city, application verification type (HOF) if you are parent and enrolling for your child, Aadhar Sewa Kendra option.
Click on “NEXT” button once all options are selected.
5. ENTER THE PERSONAL DETAILS
If You have selected the “HOF” option and proceeded through next your need to enter your Child’s Full Name, DOB, Gender, Date of Birth Proof, Email ID details, then you need to enter your details like Relation type, Your name, Your Aadhaar, Relationship Proof (Like Address Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate).
Enter the address details Like Pin Code, C/O, Village Town, Building, Post Office, Street, , District, Landmark, State, Area, , Mobile number etc.
To check the complete list of documents needed as Date Of Birth Proof*, Address Proof *, and Relationship Proof * can be downloaded from here. Download valid_documents_list_aadhaar Proof
6. SELECT THE DATE AND TIME SLOT
After filling the required personal details and clicking on NEXT you will be asked to select the date , time SLOT for the location. Click on NEXT to procced further.
7. SELECT NEXT BUTTON FOR THE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMTION
After selection of time SLOT and clicking on NEXT will confirm your appointment , The 4th Step will green after that. You will receive the confirmation details.
8. DOWNLOAD or PRINT THE APPOINTMENT DETAILS
After appointment confirmation you can download and print the application confirmation details. You can also enroll for new appointment or in case if you want to reschedule the date & time SLOT , you can go to the manage appointment and change the date time SLOT.
9. VISIT THE AADHAAR CENTER WHERE YOUR APPOINTMENT IS FIXED
You need to visit the Aadhaar center where you have scheduled the appointment. There are few steps which you need to do after you have reached the Aadhar center.
- Collect the appointment slip from the counter window.
- Go inside & your name will be announced for documents verification, in case if is not announced ask for your details and complete the documents verification details.
- After document verification they will announce your Child name for Aadhar enrollment process.
- Go to the respective counter and do the enrollment. He/she will ask for your document (If you are parent/father and added your details during online process).
- The executive will ask for your thumb verification, Once thumb verification is done, your Aadhaar enrollment process is complete.
- He will handover a print copy of verification slip through which you can check your Aadhaar processing status online. This is all about steps on how to apply for Aadhar card online.
- To Download the Aadhaar Card, you can visit UDIAI Website
Also, Read about-
SSL CERTIFICATES EXPLAINED – AN STEP BY STEP GUIDEPS
Titan Gets $30M Funding to Next Gen Email Setup
Flexiv Chinese AI Series Raises $100M
$5 Per Gallon at the Pump: Here’s How to Save
Top 5 Tools That Help Kids Get Into Programming
Precautions to Avoid A Car Accident
Top Reasons to Hire Car Accident Attorneys in San Diego
Types of Criminal Cases Handled by Criminal Defence Lawyers
TYPES OF VITAMINS THEIR FUNCTIONS, SOURCES & THEIR IMPORTANCE IN OUR HEALTH AND DISEASE